Dulse Seaweed Filling (for spring rolls or potstickers)
This is a great filling for both potstickers and spring rolls. General recipes for these can be found on other websites!
- 1 pound dulse
- 1/4 cup kewpie mayo (or regular mayo + 1 tsp rice vinegar)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp diced green onions
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp basil chiffonade
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- sauce for dumplings
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1.5 Tablespoon kewpie
- Add 1 teaspoon chili paste if you want it spicy
- Sesame seeds or furikake can be added for texture
- 1 cup Mayo
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 table spoon sugar
- optional: Sambel oelek or Sriracha for additional flavor
- Rinse, pat dry, and chop the seaweed. Combine all ingredients. Use as a filling for lettuce wraps and summer rolls.
- For pot stickers and spring rolls, add 6 ounces of ground pork to the filling.